Sidi.io is a boutique digital marketing and demand generation agency specializing in social media lead generation, Search Engine Marketing, webinar hosting and moderation, and email marketing for mid-size & enterprise level organizations. As turnkey marketing specialists, we work closely with clients as embedded agents. This creates a synergistic partnership as we work together with clients as trusted advisors towards mutual growth. Although we work across many exciting industries, we excel helping emerging and established B2B tech companies, healthcare, and arts & entertainment organizations to grow.
About Our Team
We are a zany bunch of digital marketing lovers! We love sports, video games, and Reddit. We believe work/life balance is super important and always put physical & mental health and family first. We are committed to delivering high quality work and will always do our best to strive for greatness in all we do. We are caring, down-to-earth, and respectful. We are known for being responsive, resourceful and results-oriented. If this sounds like you – join us!
Our team is seeking a Demand Generation Manager. Reporting to the President, the successful candidate will lead the demand generation & operations team. This is a key leadership role within the organization and the successful candidate will be integral in the strategic direction of the company and its continued growth.
- Lead and manage the demand generation team – including coaching, mentorship, training and development.
- Lead client strategy development and kickoff calls alongside the sales team.
- Develop custom digital marketing strategies based on client KPI goals. Select platforms for KPI success and build world-class campaigns with the team.
- Oversee daily operations of Sidi.io marketing campaign execution
- PPC – SEM, display & social
- Email marketing – newsletters, autoresponders, drip
- Landing pages – WordPress, Instapage
- Social media posting – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Ensure superior quality in both aesthetic and performance for all campaigns launched.
- Recognize campaign performance early and lead a strategic pivot accordingly.
- Ability to learn campaign and audience building tactics in additional ad platforms such as Reddit, Pinterest & Snapchat.
- Familiar with WordPress, Shopify and other CMS platforms for the purpose of uploading content, installing plugins or apps, and placing Facebook pixel, Google Tag Manager & LinkedIn Insight Tag.
- Manage internal martech stack; recognizing opportunities to optimize as appropriate.
- Work with Client Success to develop and manage strategies and calendar of events for each client.
- Strong energy and personality; the desire to grow as an individual and team player.
- A commitment to self-improvement and open to coaching/mentorship.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing strategy and execution within a B2B tech or agency environment.
- 3 years of active experience using Google, Facebook & LinkedIn advertising products for lead generation activities.
- 2 years of management experience.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to translate technical information into simple & digestible insights and to make strategy recommendations accordingly
- Strong ability to target audiences using big data and look-a-like audiences in addition to demographic, interest and behavioural targeting.
- Experience managing social media company pages including organic posts with the ability to capture brand tone and emotion effectively.
- Ability to recognize campaign success and failure and proactively pivot accordingly.
- Willing to roll up sleeves and to jump on the ad platforms to accomplish goal; can teach by showing
- CRM Experience considered an asset (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot)
- Results driven.
- Strong computer literacy: Microsoft Office & G Suite, CRM, social media, Google Analytics comprehension.
Please apply in confidence by email to email@example.com. We appreciate your interest, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Sidi.io is an equal opportunity employer that believes diversity is our strength.