Sidi.io is a boutique digital marketing and demand generation agency specializing in social media lead generation, Search Engine Marketing, webinar hosting and moderation, and email marketing for mid-size & enterprise level organizations. As turnkey marketing specialists, we work closely with clients as embedded agents. This creates a synergistic partnership as we work together with clients as trusted advisors towards mutual growth. Although we work across many exciting industries, we excel helping emerging and established B2B tech companies, healthcare, and arts & entertainment organizations to grow.
About Our Team
We are a zany bunch of digital marketing lovers! We love sports, video games, and Reddit. We believe work/life balance is super important and always put physical & mental health and family first. We are committed to delivering high quality work and will always do our best to strive for greatness in all we do. We are caring, down-to-earth, and respectful. We are known for being responsive, resourceful and results-oriented. If this sounds like you – join us!
Our team is seeking a Demand Generation Consultant – Business Development. Reporting to the President, the Demand Generation Consultant will work on existing and new sales opportunities, the goal being to build a pipeline of new client engagements. This will include meetings both in person and remotely (across North America). This is a remote position in Ottawa; minimal travel may be required as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have 2-5 years of B2B sales and business development experience, preferably in a digital marketing environment. She or he will be trained in a recognized sales methodology (SPIN, Miller Heiman, etc.) and be knowledgeable on digital marketing strategies and tactics, and inbound & funnel marketing. Comprehensive training and mentorship will be provided although a solid foundation in these aforementioned areas is required.
This is a key role within the organization and the successful candidate will be integral in the strategic direction of the company and its continued growth. The successful candidate will be committed to self-development and training as they grow with the organization. Succession planning will be an immediate focus for a successful Demand Generation Consultant in this position as we scale.
- Build & close sales opportunities from a pipeline of prospects using a variety of methods both provided and self-generated (inbound marketing, cold calling, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Exceed a well-compensated sales target.
- Perform needs assessments in person, by telephone or via Zoom/Google Hangouts with clients to understand their challenges and to work with the Demand Generation Specialist team to put together a digital marketing strategy.
- Engage the client business during the setup and onboarding of their marketing program to ensure success.
- Work alongside the team to maintain strong ongoing relationships with clients, present analytics and insights reports, discuss challenges and opportunities with clients, lead ongoing client meetings (typically weekly, bi-weekly or monthly).
- Represent Sidi.io as a brand ambassador at tradeshows and events.
- Attend client and internal strategy sessions.
- Play a pivotal role in sales operational growth strategy and implementation.
- Strong energy and personality; the desire to grow as an individual and team player.
- A commitment to self-improvement and open to coaching/mentorship
- Leadership potential
- The ability to handle rejection in sales, keeping a smile on your face and always striving to go above and beyond to help those in need within the team and with clients.
- Ability to read, understand and generate insights and analysis using Google Analytics and other marketing tools (preferably Google Analytics certified); experience in digital marketing is a strong asset.
- Strong computer literacy: Microsoft Office & G Suite, CRM, social media, Google Analytics comprehension.
Please apply in confidence by email to email@example.com. We appreciate your interest, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Sidi.io is an equal opportunity employer that believes diversity is our strength.