Sidi.io is a boutique digital marketing and demand generation agency specializing in social media lead generation, Search Engine Marketing, webinar hosting and moderation, and email marketing for mid-size & enterprise-level organizations. As turnkey marketing specialists, we work closely with clients as embedded agents. This creates a synergistic partnership as we work together with clients as trusted advisors towards mutual growth. Although we work across many exciting industries, we excel in helping emerging and established B2B tech companies, healthcare, and arts & entertainment organizations to grow.
About Our Team
We are a zany bunch of digital marketing lovers! We love sports, video games, and Reddit. We believe work/life balance is super important and always put physical & mental health and family first. We are committed to delivering high quality work and will always do our best to strive for greatness in all we do. We are caring, down-to-earth, and respectful. We are known for being responsive, resourceful and results-oriented. If this sounds like you – join us!
Our team is seeking a Client Success Specialist. Reporting to the Director, Performance Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring we nurture and grow client relationships through frequent and effective communication with them.
- Manage the onboarding process for all new clients
- Gain access to advertising accounts and social media platforms
- Setup tools/systems for new clients
- Manage all client tasks in project management system Asana. This requires setting up tasks, managing those tasks, and keeping the team accountable for delivery.
- Organization and maintenance of internal and client systems and processes
- Attend internal and external meetings and take meeting minutes and generate takeaways for the team as well as the client
- Manage and maintain client budgets, invoices, and ad accounting
- Support monthly client reporting
- Proofing ads to clients and launch or make changes with Demand Generation team as required
- Develop workflows for different aspects of the company
- Assist President with sales support related tasks
- Develop a digital calendar of events for clients to keep them on schedule as well as the team by using Asana
- Manage a variety of spreadsheets for the team: updating and maintaining as required
- Manage project launches for enterprise clients
- Campaign building and management support as required
- Strong energy and personality; the desire to grow as an individual and team player.
- A commitment to self-improvement and open to coaching/mentorship.
- Previous experience in project management
- Able to work remoting and travel for work if necessary
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong computer literacy: G Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task effectively
- English essential, bilingual an asset
- Experience with Slack and Asana
- Experience with QuickBooks an asset
Please apply in confidence by email to email@example.com. We appreciate your interest, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Sidi.io is an equal opportunity employer that believes diversity is our strength.