Named as one of Ottawa’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2022 by the Ottawa Business Journal; we are a digital marketing agency that works with companies in the B2B high tech, Professional Services, Retail, Health Services sectors and more in North America to develop and refine their digital marketing strategies. From digital strategy, website development to campaign execution, analytics and more, we work in the trenches with our clients to develop customized awareness and demand generation programs to help fuel their growth.
What We Value
- Accountability – Life is easy when someone is telling you what to do. It’s also boring. At Sidi.io we believe it’s up to each of us to figure out how to approach a problem. With freedom comes accountability, responsibility, ownership, and the opportunity to be a leader.
- Tenacity – No one gets in trouble for pushing their limits. Perseverance and determination to delight our clients and achieve our goals win the day. It’s our job. It’s why our clients love to work with us.
- Growth Mindset – We are all students. We are open to and constantly seek out new opportunities to learn, grow, share and mentor, every single day.
- No Ego – We work as a team. We work collaboratively. No rockstars. No departments. The whole team owns the whole project, together.
- Results-Oriented – Our greatest joy comes from delighting our customers. We take pride in coming up with innovative marketing approaches that drive results for our clients and for ourselves.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, Client Delivery and working in close collaboration with the Digital Project Management Team Lead; the Digital Project Management Specialist works closely with the Sales, Digital Strategy, Technology and Creative teams to ensure internal and client projects are being delivered on-time, and on-budget.
- High energy and personality; the desire to grow as an individual and team player.
- Possess a communications or marketing University, College degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in a client facing role including proven history of building trust with clients, being influential, tenacious and comfortable making judgements and critical decisions.
- Experience working in a project management role in a services business.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Strong computer literacy: Microsoft Office & G Suite, social media, Google Analytics comprehension.
- PMP certification is not required but definitely an asset.
This Role Is For You If…
- You have a passion for delivering a top notch customer experience.
- You are a people person. You love working with clients and have a vested interest in seeing their businesses thrive and succeed. You never leave a client hanging.
- You love stepping outside your comfort zone and see challenges as opportunities rather than obstacles.
- You take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- You have been part of the ideation of planning, executing and reporting client success strategies and tactics.
Your Typical Day
- Project manage all client onboarding and lead the off boarding process. Organization and maintenance of internal and client systems and processes.
- Project manage specific internal and client production and digital marketing projects.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience.
- Work with the Digital Strategists to develop and manage strategies and calendar of events for each client.
- Attend internal and external meetings and take meeting minutes and generate. takeaways for the team as well as the client.
- Assisting the DS on occasion to proof ads to clients and launch or make changes with the team as required.
- Supporting the Digital Performance Management Team Lead, when necessary, in monitoring client satisfaction to assess agency performance on a quarterly basis.
- Serve as a bridge between Sales and Operations while onboarding new clients to ensure expectations are clear for both parties.
What you will love about us
- A commitment to work/life balance
- Flexible health benefits which start day one
- Mental health & wellness benefits
- Fully virtual, people-first culture
- Focus on continuous learning and growth
- Authenticity – Your gender, your religion, your sex life, and your skin colour, don’t make a difference. If you are thoughtful, smart, and good at what you do, come as you are.
Please apply in confidence by email to email@example.com. We appreciate your interest, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Sidi.io is an equal opportunity employer that believes diversity is our strength.