Sidi.io is a boutique digital marketing and demand generation agency specializing in full digital marketing funnel (AIDA) strategy and execution using social media lead generation, search engine marketing, webinar hosting and moderation, and email marketing for mid-size & enterprise-level organizations. As turnkey marketing specialists, we work closely with clients as embedded agents. This creates a synergistic partnership as we work together with clients as trusted advisors towards mutual growth. Although we work across many exciting industries, we excel in helping emerging and established B2B tech companies, healthcare, and arts & entertainment organizations to grow.
About Our Team
We are a zany bunch of digital marketing lovers! We love sports, video games, and Reddit. We believe work/life balance is super important and always put physical & mental health and family first. We are committed to delivering high-quality work and will always do our best to strive for greatness in all we do. We are caring, down-to-earth, and respectful. We are known for being responsive, resourceful, and results-oriented. If this sounds like you – join us!
We are a 100% distributed team
Our team is seeking a front-end engineer. Reporting to the Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for using high-fidelity designs to build a web-based product.
- At least 1 year of experience in web development or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1 completed project in your portfolio.
- Strong command on Vue.js. Bonus points if you have a project to show.
- Experience building responsive web applications.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to write structured, well-organized, and reusable code.
- Strong attention to detail and UX.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience collaborating with a design team to build out mockups and wireframes
- Inspect and troubleshoot bugs and other QA issues.
- Stay on top of best practices for web development.
- Embrace continuous learning and application of new design trends and best practices for modern web development.
- Time Management:
- Respect assigned time parameters so as not to delay project release.
Please apply in confidence by email to email@example.com. We appreciate your interest, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you are really serious about the role and have read this far, you are already one step ahead in the process.
Sidi.io is an equal opportunity employer that believes diversity is our strength.