Sidi.io is a boutique digital marketing and demand generation agency specializing in full-funnel digital marketing funnel (AIDA) strategy and execution using social media lead generation, search engine marketing, webinar hosting and moderation, and email marketing for mid-size & enterprise-level organizations. As turnkey marketing specialists, we work closely with clients as embedded agents. This creates a synergistic partnership as we work together with clients as trusted advisors towards mutual growth. Although we work across many exciting industries, we excel in helping emerging and established B2B tech companies, healthcare, retail and arts & entertainment organizations to grow.
About Our Team
We are a zany bunch of digital marketing lovers! We love sports, video games, and Reddit. We believe work/life balance is super important and always put physical & mental health and family first. We are committed to delivering high-quality work and will always do our best to strive for greatness in all we do. We are caring, down-to-earth, and respectful. We are known for being responsive, resourceful, and results-oriented. If this sounds like you – join us!
We are a 100% distributed team
Our team is seeking a Digital Strategist. Reporting to the Director, Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for leading client strategy development and execution:
At Sidi.io, the Digital Strategist acts as a “technical” account manager. They are the glue that
bonds the agency and the client together and act as a champion for the client’s needs, assuring
that each marketing strategy achieves/exceeds the client’s expectations while delivering (and
proving) great ROI and ROAS.
The Digital Strategist is a digital native who is passionate about what they do and the results
that they deliver to their clients. They are gifted communicators and are tenacious in nature.
Innovative in their approach to problem solving and always curious, the Digital Strategist
ensures that they stay ahead of the curve when it comes to digital marketing trends.
Sidi.io depends upon the Digital Strategist to efficiently manage all projects, clearly
communicate strategic thinking and ideas with fellow internal stakeholders from both the
Production Team and the Performance Team while assuring the quality of all creative,
production and performance output.
- Manage client relationships and implement the strategy to grow and retain clients.
- Ensure marketing operations (performance and production) clearly understands their role in the statement of work, deliverables, and due dates.
- Oversee the build-out full campaign structure – and work with (project manage) internal stakeholders to execute this structure.
- Oversee daily operations of Sidi.io marketing campaign execution for clients:
- PPC – SEM, display & social
- Email marketing – newsletters, autoresponders, drip campaigns
- Landing pages
- Social media posting – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- In collaboration with the Performance Marketing Specialist, setup, manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns to drive client-defined KPI goals.
- In collaboration with the Production team, develop compelling content and graphics to achieve client results.
- Have final approval on campaigns and assets developed by the performance and production teams and obtain client approvals on these assets.
- Review campaigns regularly to identify improvement opportunities.
- Remain accountable for all client campaigns and related deliverables and report back frequently with the client on progress and recommendations for success. Report on KPIs using reporting tools and communicate results to clients on regular reporting calls.
- Work within WordPress, Shopify and other CMS platforms for the purpose of uploading content, installing plugins or apps, and placing Facebook pixel, Google Tag Manager & LinkedIn Insight Tag.
- Work within established advertising campaign budgets and seek methods to lower CPA and increase ROI.
- Analyze data, trends, and key consumer behaviors and make fact-based recommendations. Perform audits as required.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager and/or a Media/Digital Strategist.
- A strong digital marketing background with on-platform experience (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Experience presenting ideas and reporting results to clients.
- Knowledge of HTML and online publishing.
- Knowledge of web traffic metrics.
- Ability to confidently translate clients’ explicit needs into actionable and measurable digital strategies.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external team members.
- Comprehension of and familiarity with social media.
- Experience with project management platforms such as Asana.
- Outstanding written English skills.
- Detail-oriented work style.
- Time management and organizational expert.