Sidi.io is a boutique digital marketing and demand generation agency specializing in full digital marketing funnel (AIDA) strategy and execution using social media lead generation, search engine marketing, webinar hosting and moderation, and email marketing for mid-size & enterprise-level organizations. As turnkey marketing specialists, we work closely with clients as embedded agents. This creates a synergistic partnership as we work together with clients as trusted advisors towards mutual growth. Although we work across many exciting industries, we excel in helping emerging and established B2B tech companies, healthcare, and arts & entertainment organizations to grow.
About Our Team
We are a zany bunch of digital marketing lovers! We love sports, video games, and Reddit. We believe work/life balance is super important and always put physical & mental health and family first. We are committed to delivering high-quality work and will always do our best to strive for greatness in all we do. We are caring, down-to-earth, and respectful. We are known for being responsive, resourceful, and results-oriented. If this sounds like you – join us!
We are a 100% distributed team
Our growing team is seeking a Performance Marketing Specialist to join us as we scale our ability to generate tangible leads and conversions for clients. Reporting to the Director, Performance Marketing, the successful candidate will be a key member of the marketing operations team.
- Setup, manage, and optimize paid Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn digital advertising campaigns to drive client-defined KPI goals.
- Support Digital Strategist to execute the entire marketing funnel process from traffic and prospecting, to lead generation and conversions. Use buyer persona based tactics to ensure we are unlocking new traffic channels for clients
- Drive tangible results for clients in both B2C & B2B environments
- Communicate results based on established and agreed upon KPIs with Digital Strategist
- Contribute to the Sidi.io Performance Team and all marketing campaign executions
- Be comfortable with WordPress, Shopify, and other CMS platforms for the purpose of uploading content, installing plugins or apps, and placing Facebook pixel, Google Tag Manager & LinkedIn Insight Tag.
- Work within established advertising campaign budgets and seek methods to lower CPA and increase ROI.
- Analyze data, trends, and key consumer behaviors and make fact-based recommendations.
- Work with Client Success to develop and manage strategies and calendar of events for each client.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing paid ads roles.
- Experience driving key KPI success for clients – not just vanity metrics.
- You have the ability to work independently but enjoy functioning as part of a team.
- A commitment to self-improvement and open to coaching/mentorship.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to translate technical information into simple & digestible insights and to make strategy recommendations accordingly.
- Friendly, polite, and responsive attitude. You never leave a client hanging.
- Ability to recognize campaign success and failure and proactively pivot accordingly.
- Willing to roll up sleeves and to jump on the ad platforms to accomplish goal; can teach by showing.
- CRM Experience considered an asset (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot).
- Strong computer literacy: Microsoft Office & G Suite, CRM, social media, Google Analytics comprehension.