Sidi.io is a boutique digital marketing and demand generation agency specializing in full digital marketing funnel (AIDA) strategy and execution using social media lead generation, search engine marketing, webinar hosting and moderation, and email marketing for mid-size & enterprise-level organizations. As turnkey marketing specialists, we work closely with clients as embedded agents. This creates a synergistic partnership as we work together with clients as trusted advisors towards mutual growth. Although we work across many exciting industries, we excel in helping emerging and established B2B tech companies, healthcare, and arts & entertainment organizations to grow.
About Our Team
We are a zany bunch of digital marketing lovers! We love sports, video games, and Reddit. We believe work/life balance is super important and always put physical & mental health and family first. We are committed to delivering high-quality work and will always do our best to strive for greatness in all we do. We are caring, down-to-earth, and respectful. We are known for being responsive, resourceful, and results-oriented. If this sounds like you – join us!
We are a 100% distributed team
Our growing team is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join us as we scale our ability to generate tangible leads and conversions for clients. Reporting to the Director, Performance Marketing, the successful candidate will be a key member of the marketing operations team.
Sidi.io is seeking a world-class Content Marketing Manager. The Content Marketing Manager will lead a team of Content Marketing Specialists and will be responsible for creating٫ approving and maintaining content with the goal of achieving our clients’ business goals. Duties will also include the supervision of content oriented projects, ensuring that the work is being completed to a high standard and in a timely fashion. Coordinating content requirements, deadlines, and quality assurance is key to this role. This is a working manager role which requires coaching of the content team as well as development of content as an individual contributor.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable٫ refined skills in creative writing and copywriting. A proven track record developing ad copy for digital marketing platforms built to generate tangible results and ROI is required. This includes but is not limited to content for blog posts, landing pages, long form technical guides, lead magnets, PPC and email marketing. Strong experience in content across diverse mediums including video and audio are a strong asset. You should be detail oriented and able to work proficiently under pressure. Additionally٫ if you are bilingual, an expert in content optimization or brand consistency we would love to chat with you.
You will oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure that brand consistency for our clients is maintained.
- Develop content strategies that align with our clients’ long-term and short-term marketing targets.
- Set the standard for all copywriting and creative content output.
- Provide copy for advertising collateral as required.
- Collaboratively design and develop site content and layout alongside our design and marketing teams.
- Generate and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve upon writers’ work when necessary.
- Ensure brand consistency for our clients by communicating effectively with writers.
- Optimize content according to SEO standards.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media for our clients.
- Ensure that the content team hits deadlines and exceeds expectations.
- Actively contribute to the development of the content team.
- Ensure all data and work is legally compliant (e.g. copyright protection)
- Remain current on developments and generate new ideas to draw the attention of our clients’ audiences.
- Proven work experience as a Content manager (5+ years)
- Management experience (3+ years)
- Copywriting experience
- Exceptional social media prowess
- Active digital marketing experience is required
- Technical writing experience (Whitepapers etc.).
- Verifiable experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and online publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Comprehension of and familiarity with social media
- Outstanding written English skills. Bilingualism (Canadian French) is a strong asset.
- Detail-oriented work style
- Time management and organizational expert
- BSc degree in Journalism٫ Marketing or relevant field