Say hello to Paul!
Paul brings decades of experience in marketing and plays a key role in developing new partnerships.
We virtually sat down with him to learn more about his role, family life, and many hobbies!
Paul Rochon, Marketing Consultant
How do you balance your career at Sidi.io and your family?
My family life is extremely important to me. I have two high-energy sons Henry (5) and Louis (2) that keep me super busy! We love exploring the outdoors and have many adventures as a family.
Working from home allows me to focus on both work and maintaining a “less chaotic” home life!
What advice do you have for prospective Sidi.io candidates?
Jump onto the Sidi.io rocket ship while it’s taking off! The Sidi.io team is the most enthusiastic, motivated, and experienced team of marketers that I’ve ever worked with in my 20 years of experience. The collaboration and dedication to the success of our clients are truly remarkable.
What is your favourite part of your role?
I love to learn and connect with people. In my 20 years of experience in Media, Marketing and Sales, I’ve developed a passion to help people and organizations solve problems. I spend as much time as possible asking questions, learning, and researching, which ultimately puts me in a position to provide guidance and business solutions for the people and organizations that I work with.
What celebrity do people think you look like?
Ahaha! People have always told me either Sean Astin or Adam Devine! I don’t know how many times I’ve been called Rudy in my life…
Tell us a little about yourself.
- I was born and raised in Ottawa.
- Family and friends are extremely important to me.
- I’m an active and an avid outdoors person who enjoys golfing, fishing, working out, swimming and playing hockey.
- I enjoy entertaining! I have a massive vegetable garden and I love to cook.
- I’ve worked in Media, Marketing and Sales for 20 years.
What does a typical day look like for you?
I get woken up by my kids… usually, around 6 A.M.! After school prep and daycare drop-off, I start working around 7:45 A.M.
I spend my day trying to speak to and help as many people as I can. I try to have after-school snacks and dinner ready for when the family gets home and the evening is a wildcard of family fun activities!
What is your favourite childhood memory?
I think I have too many… Fishing and spending time with my Grandmother at the cottage. Family vacations and many years of competitive hockey and football.
What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
- Fishing, golf, hockey, football, working out and swimming.
- Whatever my kids are into
- Cooking, gardening and craft beer
- Music, especially live music! Blues, HipHop classic Rock and Reggae are usually my go-to’s but I will pretty much listen to anything as long as they’re talented musicians/performers.
Four words to best describe you:
Loyal, hardworking, resilient & empathetic.
What do you like most about Sidi.io?
The talented team!
Meet the whole Sidi.io team, click here!